Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks Reclink Australia and Canberra Olympic Pool

Letter to thank a community sponsored 'gym and swim' program..

--------------

Dear Mark,

I'd wanted to write a brief note to let you know how much i've appreciative the Reclink 'gym and swim' (my name for it) program at the Canberra Olympiuc Pool being managed by Jim Francis.

I've been recovering from mental health issues and the excercise has really helped.

My life is going from strength to strength and part of this is becasue of the guidance i get at gym on Tuesday and Fridays.

I was both humbled and really excited at the idea of another few months; i know how expensive gym membersahips are and i feel very lucky.


Thanks Mark,
Keep up the brilliant work!

P.s. could you send this through to the staff at the gym, i'm not sure what their email address is?

No comments:

Post a Comment