Tuesday, May 10, 2011

China's Human Rights Attrocities

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Canberra and citizen of Australia, I wish to express my disgust and outrage regards the treatment of practioners of Falun Gong in your country. I was fortunate enough to discover China's disgraceful conduct regarding this group. I was made aware by a demonstraor that the Chinese government is denying human rights abuse; yet the testimony i have heard today is enough for me to write this 'letter' convinced everything i read and heard about was quite real. I am left disgusted and you should be ashamed of yourselves, dragging China's long and dignified history to such levels of depravity.

In case you haven't heard freedom to practice relgion is part of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. you can find it here http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml Reading it might help. I am further outraged reading that Falun Gong as a practice places a heavy emphasis on morality in its central tenets – Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance. How on earth you might persecute a group that places an emphasis on Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance is beyond me, perhaps you might explain this?

Where is your humanity? your concern for the welfare and dignity of the people you apparently represent? I am attempting to contain my disgust and anger but am finding it difficult as any healthy human being should be. I will be persuing this matter further with the Australian government so far as any individual may in prosecuting my opposition to these crimes against humanity.

Outraged,
David Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment